Carousel Horses - 7 - July Cross Stitch Pattern PDF + XSD. Instant Download.
This is №7 design from a year-round collection of 12 different carousel horses.
We have specially re-charted the pattern for you to choose ANY fabric color you like!
You will never have unpleasant surprises anymore - like beads-not-matching fabric color seen through the non-stitched areas under the beads!
Please be sure you enter your VALID e-mail address while placing the order as the downloading links are sent to the e-mail provided. Please do not forget to check it (and Spam folder, too - just in case). If you have ANY problems with file downloading, do not hesitate to contact us directly :))
Floss colors: 33 (DMC)
Stitches: 153W x 165H
Type(s) of stitches: cross stitch, fractional stitch, backstitch, french kmot
Finished size for Aida 14 / evenweave 28 count (over 2 threads):
inches 10,93W x 11,79H
cm 27,82W x 30,00H
Skill level: experienced
When you buy this listing, you get:
1. The design picture(s) with no grid.
2. Large-grid PDF* chart of the design in colorblocks and symbols one-page (for 14 count canvas).
3. Large-grid PDF* chart of the design in colorblocks and symbols multi-page (for 14 count canvas).
4. XSD** file for Cross Stitch Saga Needlepoint app, Crossty app, Pattern Maker.
5. Size info for 14 count canvas.
6. Floss usage info (20% extra per color is calculated already).
7. Some practical notes.
* to open files of this format you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer / tablet; you can download it absolutely free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
** mobile apps for cross stitching - download
Enjoy your stitching!
We are REALLY glad to greet you in our store :))
Here you can find digital items for your DIY projects in cross-stitching and decorating.
We started our Comfort_Your_Life ETSY shop 3 years ago (Comfort_Your_Life on ETSY) and now we decided it is time we opened our personal store to have even more chances to offer our customers various good-quality items and services from reliable suppliers only.
Every physical item presented in our store is always ready to be processed and shipped as fast as possible. Our default shipping method is priority registered air-mail, and we always follow every delivery process step using online tracking services.
Every cross stitch pattern in our store is checked and cross-checked several times and then they are edited to fit our Perfect Cross Stitch Pattern standard (you can find more details HERE).